How to restore my mssql database?
Old control panel
- Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root folder
- Log into your control panel -> MSSQL database -> tools(beta) -> select the database on the dropdown menu -> type in the backup file in .zip extension which has been uploaded onto your root dir -> click on the restore button
New DNP Control Panel
- Log into DNP
- Click on the database -> SQL 2008 / 2005
- Click on the database name
- Expand the maintenance tools section
- Click on restore
- Select the restore path and filename
?האם התשובה שקיבלתם הייתה מועילה
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information : Login to your DotNetPanel :...
No, we do not support MSDE 2000. The Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine (MSDE 2000) is a...
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following: Open SQL Server...
This error indicates that Enterprise Manager or Query Analyzer cannot make a connection the...
Your default database user don't have privillages to do that You can just create a support...