How to restore my mssql database?
Old control panel
- Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root folder
- Log into your control panel -> MSSQL database -> tools(beta) -> select the database on the dropdown menu -> type in the backup file in .zip extension which has been uploaded onto your root dir -> click on the restore button
New DNP Control Panel
- Log into DNP
- Click on the database -> SQL 2008 / 2005
- Click on the database name
- Expand the maintenance tools section
- Click on restore
- Select the restore path and filename
War diese Antwort hilfreich?
Lesen Sie auch
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...
Yes, we support the MSSQL Express Hosted Edition. If you create .mdf file on your local machine,...
No, we only provide a single database user login.
Please follow the steps listed below in order to access or connect your SQL 2008 database using...