How to restore my mssql database?
Old control panel
- Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root folder
- Log into your control panel -> MSSQL database -> tools(beta) -> select the database on the dropdown menu -> type in the backup file in .zip extension which has been uploaded onto your root dir -> click on the restore button
New DNP Control Panel
- Log into DNP
- Click on the database -> SQL 2008 / 2005
- Click on the database name
- Expand the maintenance tools section
- Click on restore
- Select the restore path and filename
Cette réponse était-elle pertinente?
Please follow the steps listed below in order to access or connect your SQL 2008 database using...
No, we do not support MSDE 2000. The Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine (MSDE 2000) is a...
Yes you can use the mssql 2008 although you build your db using mssql 2005. The database can be...
This error indicates that Enterprise Manager or Query Analyzer cannot make a connection the...
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...