How to restore my mssql database?
Old control panel
- Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root folder
- Log into your control panel -> MSSQL database -> tools(beta) -> select the database on the dropdown menu -> type in the backup file in .zip extension which has been uploaded onto your root dir -> click on the restore button
New DNP Control Panel
- Log into DNP
- Click on the database -> SQL 2008 / 2005
- Click on the database name
- Expand the maintenance tools section
- Click on restore
- Select the restore path and filename
Cette réponse était-elle pertinente?
Yes you can use the mssql 2008 although you build your db using mssql 2005. The database can be...
Yes, please contact us at email@example.com for more information. We provide a flexible web...
This error indicates that Enterprise Manager or Query Analyzer cannot make a connection the...
Microsoft does not distribute MS SQL client tools individually, they are bundled with MS SQL...
No, we only provide a single database user login.