How to restore my mssql database?
Old control panel
- Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root folder
- Log into your control panel -> MSSQL database -> tools(beta) -> select the database on the dropdown menu -> type in the backup file in .zip extension which has been uploaded onto your root dir -> click on the restore button
New DNP Control Panel
- Log into DNP
- Click on the database -> SQL 2008 / 2005
- Click on the database name
- Expand the maintenance tools section
- Click on restore
- Select the restore path and filename
آیا این پاسخ به شما کمک کرد؟
در همین زمینه
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...
Open your SQL Management Studio Express 2005 on your local machine.Step 1) Type the ServerName:...
This happens because the customer has added Guest Access/Public to their SQL...
No, we don't have that. You can just use MS SQL Management Studio from your local machine and...