How to restore my mssql database?
Old control panel
- Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root folder
- Log into your control panel -> MSSQL database -> tools(beta) -> select the database on the dropdown menu -> type in the backup file in .zip extension which has been uploaded onto your root dir -> click on the restore button
New DNP Control Panel
- Log into DNP
- Click on the database -> SQL 2008 / 2005
- Click on the database name
- Expand the maintenance tools section
- Click on restore
- Select the restore path and filename
Hjalp dette svar dig?
Your default database user don't have privillages to do that You can just create a support...
This happens because the customer has added Guest Access/Public to their SQL...
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following: Open SQL Server...
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...