How to restore my mssql database?
Old control panel
- Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root folder
- Log into your control panel -> MSSQL database -> tools(beta) -> select the database on the dropdown menu -> type in the backup file in .zip extension which has been uploaded onto your root dir -> click on the restore button
New DNP Control Panel
- Log into DNP
- Click on the database -> SQL 2008 / 2005
- Click on the database name
- Expand the maintenance tools section
- Click on restore
- Select the restore path and filename
Byla tato odpověď nápomocná?
Please follow the steps listed below in order to access or connect your SQL 2008 database using...
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...
To fix this SQL Server Management Studio 2008 bug please do the following: Open SQL Server...
Open your SQL Management Studio Express 2005 on your local machine.Step 1) Type the ServerName:...
Your default database user don't have privillages to do that You can just create a support...