How to restore my mssql database?
Old control panel
- Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root folder
- Log into your control panel -> MSSQL database -> tools(beta) -> select the database on the dropdown menu -> type in the backup file in .zip extension which has been uploaded onto your root dir -> click on the restore button
New DNP Control Panel
- Log into DNP
- Click on the database -> SQL 2008 / 2005
- Click on the database name
- Expand the maintenance tools section
- Click on restore
- Select the restore path and filename
Je li Vam ovaj odgovor pomogao?
This happens because the customer has added Guest Access/Public to their SQL...
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...
No, we don't have that. You can just use MS SQL Management Studio from your local machine and...
Your default database user don't have privillages to do that You can just create a support...
To connect to a remote MS SQL Server over the Internet using SQL clients (Enterprise Manager,...