How to restore my mssql database?
Old control panel
- Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root folder
- Log into your control panel -> MSSQL database -> tools(beta) -> select the database on the dropdown menu -> type in the backup file in .zip extension which has been uploaded onto your root dir -> click on the restore button
New DNP Control Panel
- Log into DNP
- Click on the database -> SQL 2008 / 2005
- Click on the database name
- Expand the maintenance tools section
- Click on restore
- Select the restore path and filename
Je li Vam ovaj odgovor pomogao?
Yes, we support the MSSQL Express Hosted Edition. If you create .mdf file on your local machine,...
Please follow the steps listed below in order to access or connect your SQL 2008 database using...
Open your SQL Management Studio Express 2005 on your local machine.Step 1) Type the ServerName:...
Microsoft does not distribute MS SQL client tools individually, they are bundled with MS SQL...