How to restore my mssql database?
Old control panel
- Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root folder
- Log into your control panel -> MSSQL database -> tools(beta) -> select the database on the dropdown menu -> type in the backup file in .zip extension which has been uploaded onto your root dir -> click on the restore button
New DNP Control Panel
- Log into DNP
- Click on the database -> SQL 2008 / 2005
- Click on the database name
- Expand the maintenance tools section
- Click on restore
- Select the restore path and filename
Je li Vam ovaj odgovor pomogao?
No, we only provide a single database user login.
Microsoft does not distribute MS SQL client tools individually, they are bundled with MS SQL...
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...
No, we don't have that. You can just use MS SQL Management Studio from your local machine and...
Yes, we support the MSSQL Express Hosted Edition. If you create .mdf file on your local machine,...