How to restore my mssql database?
Old control panel
- Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root folder
- Log into your control panel -> MSSQL database -> tools(beta) -> select the database on the dropdown menu -> type in the backup file in .zip extension which has been uploaded onto your root dir -> click on the restore button
New DNP Control Panel
- Log into DNP
- Click on the database -> SQL 2008 / 2005
- Click on the database name
- Expand the maintenance tools section
- Click on restore
- Select the restore path and filename
Bu mövzu kifayət qədər köməkçi oldu mu?
No, we only provide a single database user login.
No, we do not support MSDE 2000. The Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine (MSDE 2000) is a...
From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and...
Microsoft does not distribute MS SQL client tools individually, they are bundled with MS SQL...
To connect to a remote MS SQL Server over the Internet using SQL clients (Enterprise Manager,...