How to restore my mssql database?
Old control panel
- Upload the backup file in .zip extension onto your root folder
- Log into your control panel -> MSSQL database -> tools(beta) -> select the database on the dropdown menu -> type in the backup file in .zip extension which has been uploaded onto your root dir -> click on the restore button
New DNP Control Panel
- Log into DNP
- Click on the database -> SQL 2008 / 2005
- Click on the database name
- Expand the maintenance tools section
- Click on restore
- Select the restore path and filename
هل كانت المقالة مفيدة ؟
اقرأ أيضاً :
Your default database user don't have privillages to do that You can just create a support...
This happens because the customer has added Guest Access/Public to their SQL...
No, we don't have that. You can just use MS SQL Management Studio from your local machine and...
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information : Login to your DotNetPanel :...
To connect to your Microsoft SQL Server database using Enterprise Manager to manage your...