How does the WWW work?
- Web information is stored in documents called web pages.
- Web pages are files stored on computers called web servers.
- Computers reading the web pages are called web clients.
- Web clients view the pages with a program called a web browser.
- Popular browsers are Internet Explorer and Firefox.
War diese Antwort hilfreich?
Lesen Sie auch
All web pages contain instructions for display. The browser displays the page...
WHOIS (pronounced as the phrase who is) is a query/response protocol that is widely used for...
The Web is a network of computers all over the world. All the computers in the Web...
Please go to http://www.kitterman.com/spf/validate.html
Please go to this link : http://www.robtex.com/dns/