How does the WWW work?
- Web information is stored in documents called web pages.
- Web pages are files stored on computers called web servers.
- Computers reading the web pages are called web clients.
- Web clients view the pages with a program called a web browser.
- Popular browsers are Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Cette réponse était-elle pertinente?
The term traceroute refers both to a utility and the output of that utility. Traceroute is a...
Please go to this link : http://www.robtex.com/dns/
A browser fetches a page from a web server by a request. A request is a standard HTTP...
All web pages contain instructions for display. The browser displays the page...
Please go to http://www.kitterman.com/spf/validate.html