How does the WWW work?
- Web information is stored in documents called web pages.
- Web pages are files stored on computers called web servers.
- Computers reading the web pages are called web clients.
- Web clients view the pages with a program called a web browser.
- Popular browsers are Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Hjalp dette svar dig?
What is a Web Server?
The collection of all your web pages is called your web site. To let others view your...
How to check your DNS records?
Please go to this link : http://www.robtex.com/dns/
How does a Browser Fetch a Web Page?
A browser fetches a page from a web server by a request. A request is a standard HTTP...
How to check your SPF record?
Please go to http://www.kitterman.com/spf/validate.html
What is the World Wide Web?
The Web is a network of computers all over the world. All the computers in the Web...