How does the WWW work?
- Web information is stored in documents called web pages.
- Web pages are files stored on computers called web servers.
- Computers reading the web pages are called web clients.
- Web clients view the pages with a program called a web browser.
- Popular browsers are Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Byla tato odpověď nápomocná?
The collection of all your web pages is called your web site. To let others view your...
Please go to http://www.kitterman.com/spf/validate.html
Please go to this link : http://www.robtex.com/dns/
The term traceroute refers both to a utility and the output of that utility. Traceroute is a...
The Web is a network of computers all over the world. All the computers in the Web...