How does the WWW work?
- Web information is stored in documents called web pages.
- Web pages are files stored on computers called web servers.
- Computers reading the web pages are called web clients.
- Web clients view the pages with a program called a web browser.
- Popular browsers are Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Ha estat útil la resposta?
The Web is a network of computers all over the world. All the computers in the Web...
WHOIS (pronounced as the phrase who is) is a query/response protocol that is widely used for...
ISP stands for Internet Service Provider. An ISP provides Internet Services. A...
Please go to http://www.kitterman.com/spf/validate.html
Please go to this link : http://www.robtex.com/dns/