- Login to DotNetPanel
- Click your Package
- Click on Database (MSSQL 2008, MySQL 5)
- Click on Create Database button
- Enter the database name and click on save
- Now Click on Create a user button (To Create a user for currently created database)
- Enter the user name, password and database name (Database name for which you want to create database user)
- Click on database check box and click on save
How to create a database in DNP
Bu cevap yeterince yardımcı oldu mu?
How to Create Auto Responder in DNP
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Mail -> Accounts Click on Mail Id...
How to manage email accounts
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Mail -> Accounts Select the account...
How to create a domain
In order to create a domain or a subdomain in your DotNetPanel hosting account, you simply need...
How to Access Webmail
Step by Step on Accessing your Webmail Ensure your domain is pointed to our nameserver and...
How to edit your DNS zones
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Domains Select the Domain you wish to...