- Login to DotNetPanel
- Click your Package
- Click on Database (MSSQL 2008, MySQL 5)
- Click on Create Database button
- Enter the database name and click on save
- Now Click on Create a user button (To Create a user for currently created database)
- Enter the user name, password and database name (Database name for which you want to create database user)
- Click on database check box and click on save
How to create a database in DNP
Răspunsul a fost util?
V-ar mai putea interesa și
How to setup a Mail Group
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Mail -> Groups Click on Create...
How to Access Webmail
Step by Step on Accessing your Webmail Ensure your domain is pointed to our nameserver and...
Getting started with Dot Net Panel
The very first step is to change your domains dns to the name servers you received in your...
Uploading files using FTP
Connect to your FTP client with the following settings: hostname: (Server IP from the welcome...
How to create a MySQL and MSSQL database
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Databases > MySQL 5.x or SQL SERVER...