- Login to DotNetPanel
- Click your Package
- Click on Database (MSSQL 2008, MySQL 5)
- Click on Create Database button
- Enter the database name and click on save
- Now Click on Create a user button (To Create a user for currently created database)
- Enter the user name, password and database name (Database name for which you want to create database user)
- Click on database check box and click on save
How to create a database in DNP
Hasznosnak találta ezt a választ?
Olvassa el is
How to manage email accounts
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Mail -> Accounts Select the account...
How to access file manager and change permissions
Step by Step on Changing Windows NTFS Permission using DotNetPanel Login to DotNetPanel...
How to setup a Mail Group
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Mail -> Groups Click on Create...
How to Create Email Account in DNP
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Mail -> Accounts Click on Create...
How to manage Databases
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Databases -> SQL Server 2008 or MySQL 5.x...