- Login to DotNetPanel
- Click your Package
- Click on Database (MSSQL 2008, MySQL 5)
- Click on Create Database button
- Enter the database name and click on save
- Now Click on Create a user button (To Create a user for currently created database)
- Enter the user name, password and database name (Database name for which you want to create database user)
- Click on database check box and click on save
How to create a database in DNP
?האם התשובה שקיבלתם הייתה מועילה
How to create Virtual Directory?
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Hosting Package Name Click on Websites Click on Your domain...
How to Install Front Page Extension in DNP
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on website Click on website name Click...
How to create Access Database in DNP
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on File Manager Click on Create Access...
How to manage Databases
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Databases -> SQL Server 2008 or MySQL 5.x...
How to setup a Mail Group
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Mail -> Groups Click on Create...