- Login to DotNetPanel
- Click your Package
- Click on Database (MSSQL 2008, MySQL 5)
- Click on Create Database button
- Enter the database name and click on save
- Now Click on Create a user button (To Create a user for currently created database)
- Enter the user name, password and database name (Database name for which you want to create database user)
- Click on database check box and click on save
How to create a database in DNP
آیا این پاسخ به شما کمک کرد؟
در همین زمینه
How to Create Email Account in DNP
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Mail -> Accounts Click on Create...
Uploading files using FTP
Connect to your FTP client with the following settings: hostname: (Server IP from the welcome...
Getting started with Dot Net Panel
The very first step is to change your domains dns to the name servers you received in your...
How to Add a domain alias (pointer) in DNP
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Websites Click on Web Site Name...
How to find "View Space Summary" in DotNetPanel?
Step by Step on Accessing "View Space Summary" on your DotNetPanel: Login to your DotNetPanel...