- Login to DotNetPanel
- Click your Package
- Click on Database (MSSQL 2008, MySQL 5)
- Click on Create Database button
- Enter the database name and click on save
- Now Click on Create a user button (To Create a user for currently created database)
- Enter the user name, password and database name (Database name for which you want to create database user)
- Click on database check box and click on save
How to create a database in DNP
Was dit antwoord nuttig?
How to use the Applications Installer
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Application Installer Select the...
How to find "View Space Summary" in DotNetPanel?
Step by Step on Accessing "View Space Summary" on your DotNetPanel: Login to your DotNetPanel...
How to setup a Mail Group
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Mail -> Groups Click on Create...
How to change/update email id password in DNP
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Mail -> Accounts Click on Your...
Getting started with Dot Net Panel
The very first step is to change your domains dns to the name servers you received in your...