- Login to DotNetPanel
- Click your Package
- Click on Database (MSSQL 2008, MySQL 5)
- Click on Create Database button
- Enter the database name and click on save
- Now Click on Create a user button (To Create a user for currently created database)
- Enter the user name, password and database name (Database name for which you want to create database user)
- Click on database check box and click on save
How to create a database in DNP
Byla tato odpověď nápomocná?
How to Access Webmail
Step by Step on Accessing your Webmail Ensure your domain is pointed to our nameserver and...
How to use the Applications Installer
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Application Installer Select the...
How to set a default page for website in DNP
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Web sites Click on Web Site Name...
How to manage email accounts
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Mail -> Accounts Select the account...
How to manage Databases
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Databases -> SQL Server 2008 or MySQL 5.x...