- Login to DotNetPanel
- Click your Package
- Click on Database (MSSQL 2008, MySQL 5)
- Click on Create Database button
- Enter the database name and click on save
- Now Click on Create a user button (To Create a user for currently created database)
- Enter the user name, password and database name (Database name for which you want to create database user)
- Click on database check box and click on save
How to create a database in DNP
Je li Vam ovaj odgovor pomogao?
How to create custom error pages in DNP
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Website Click on web site Name...
How to manage Databases
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Databases -> SQL Server 2008 or MySQL 5.x...
How to create a domain
In order to create a domain or a subdomain in your DotNetPanel hosting account, you simply need...
How to use the Applications Installer
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Application Installer Select the...
How to access file manager and change permissions
Step by Step on Changing Windows NTFS Permission using DotNetPanel Login to DotNetPanel...