How to transfer SQL database from My Database Server to your Database Server
- From the Start Menu, select Programs -> Microsoft SQL Server -> Import and Export Data then click Next.
- In the Source Server field, type in the Name or IP of the source server (your server), choose Use SQL Server Authentication, type in your username and password, choose your database from the "Database" field, click Next.
Note: You can also use Windows Authentication if the SQL server is a local server.
- In the Destination Server field, type in the hostname of the SeekdotNet SQL Server (this is listed in your hosting control panel), choose Use SQL Server Authentication, type in your SeekdotNet database username and password (this was sent in your database order confirmation email), choose your database from the Database field, click Next.
- Choose Copy Tables and Views, Choose the table that you like to export…, click Next.
- Leave next window as is, click Next.
- Click Finish.
Hasznosnak találta ezt a választ?
Olvassa el is
Please follow these steps below to obtain that information : Login to your DotNetPanel :...
Yes you can use the mssql 2008 although you build your db using mssql 2005. The database can be...
Execute this command in Sql Query Analyzer exec sp_spaceused The database size is measured in...
To connect to a remote MS SQL Server over the Internet using SQL clients (Enterprise Manager,...