- Login to DotNetPanel
- Click your Package under Packages.
- Click File Manager
- Click The folder for the domain you wish to manage
- Click the WWW root folder to manage the files that appear on your site
- Click the "padlock" icon
- There are only two user's which permissions you would need to change Select the read or write permissions which you wish to modify
- Click the "Replace permissions on all child objects" to have these changes apply to all folders and files below the one you are modifying.
- Click Set Permissions
How to access file manager and change permissions
Step by Step on Changing Windows NTFS Permission using DotNetPanel
¿Fue útil la respuesta?
Step by Step on Accessing your Webmail Ensure your domain is pointed to our nameserver and...
If you would like to change the password for your DotNetPanel account, you will simply need to...
In order to create a domain or a subdomain in your DotNetPanel hosting account, you simply need...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Website Click on web site Name...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Database (MSSQL 2008, MySQL 5) Click...