- Login to DotNetPanel
- Click your Package under Packages.
- Click File Manager
- Click The folder for the domain you wish to manage
- Click the WWW root folder to manage the files that appear on your site
- Click the "padlock" icon
- There are only two user's which permissions you would need to change Select the read or write permissions which you wish to modify
- Click the "Replace permissions on all child objects" to have these changes apply to all folders and files below the one you are modifying.
- Click Set Permissions
How to access file manager and change permissions
Step by Step on Changing Windows NTFS Permission using DotNetPanel
Esta resposta lhe foi útil?
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on File Manager Click on Create Access...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Websites Click on Web Site Name...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Website Click on web site Name...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Database (MSSQL 2008, MySQL 5) Click...
If you would like to change the password for your DotNetPanel account, you will simply need to...