- Login to DotNetPanel
- Click your Package under Packages.
- Click File Manager
- Click The folder for the domain you wish to manage
- Click the WWW root folder to manage the files that appear on your site
- Click the "padlock" icon
- There are only two user's which permissions you would need to change Select the read or write permissions which you wish to modify
- Click the "Replace permissions on all child objects" to have these changes apply to all folders and files below the one you are modifying.
- Click Set Permissions
How to access file manager and change permissions
Step by Step on Changing Windows NTFS Permission using DotNetPanel
آیا این پاسخ به شما کمک کرد؟
در همین زمینه
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Mail -> Accounts Select the account...
In order to create a domain or a subdomain in your DotNetPanel hosting account, you simply need...
Login to your DotNetPanel : http://panel.seekdotnet.com Click "Domains" , Click on your domain...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click Domains Select the Domain you wish to...
Login to DotNetPanel Click your Package Click on Mail -> Accounts Click on Your...