How to set up email with Outlook 2002?
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2002 to retrieve email from our mail server.
- From the top menu, click on "Tools", Select "E-mail Accounts..." This will bring up the Outlook wizard.
- Select "Add a new e-mail account"
- For Server Type, select the POP3 radio button, click "Next"
- For Internet E-mail Settings (POP3), enter the following information :
- User Information
- For Your Name, enter the name you want to appear in outgoing emails
- For Email Address, enter your full email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Server Information
- For incoming and outgoing mail server names, use mail.yourdomain.com for both text boxes
- Logon Information
- For User Name, enter your full email address (e.g., email@example.com)
- For Password, enter your email account password
- Click "Finish"
Ця відповідь Вам допомогла?
How do I send email from ASP using SMTP Authentication in ASP.NET?
Here is the code sample :...
How to send email using PHP script?
For PHP, We provide pear mail using smtp authentication method , here is the code sample:...
What do you mean by Email Forwarding?
Basically email forwarding allows you to create a unique email account which will...
What do you mean by Catch All Email?
In short, the catch-all email function allows you to receive all incoming email that is addressed...
How to set up email with Outlook 2003?
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2003 to retrieve email from our mail server. ...