How to set up email with Outlook 2002?
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2002 to retrieve email from our mail server.
- From the top menu, click on "Tools", Select "E-mail Accounts..." This will bring up the Outlook wizard.
- Select "Add a new e-mail account"
- For Server Type, select the POP3 radio button, click "Next"
- For Internet E-mail Settings (POP3), enter the following information :
- User Information
- For Your Name, enter the name you want to appear in outgoing emails
- For Email Address, enter your full email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Server Information
- For incoming and outgoing mail server names, use mail.yourdomain.com for both text boxes
- Logon Information
- For User Name, enter your full email address (e.g., email@example.com)
- For Password, enter your email account password
- Click "Finish"
Bu cevap yeterince yardımcı oldu mu?
What is SPF record and How to enable it?
SPF provides a way for a domain to tell the world that mail "from" that domain should...
How to increase mailbox size on SmarterMail?
To set or edit the mailbox size for an individual user in SmarterMail: 1.Login to the web...
How to setup email with Outlook 2007?
Configuring your email client: Outlook 2007 Open Outlook 2007. Click...
How do my email address user update their password?
Follow this instruction : Log into SeekDotNet webmail (http://mail.yourdomainname.com)...
What do you mean by Email Forwarding?
Basically email forwarding allows you to create a unique email account which will...