How to set up email with Outlook 2002?
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2002 to retrieve email from our mail server.
- From the top menu, click on "Tools", Select "E-mail Accounts..." This will bring up the Outlook wizard.
- Select "Add a new e-mail account"
- For Server Type, select the POP3 radio button, click "Next"
- For Internet E-mail Settings (POP3), enter the following information :
- User Information
- For Your Name, enter the name you want to appear in outgoing emails
- For Email Address, enter your full email address (e.g., email@example.com)
- Server Information
- For incoming and outgoing mail server names, use mail.yourdomain.com for both text boxes
- Logon Information
- For User Name, enter your full email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For Password, enter your email account password
- Click "Finish"
¿Fue útil la respuesta?
How to setup email with Outlook 2007?
Configuring your email client: Outlook 2007 Open Outlook 2007. Click...
What do you mean by Catch All Email?
In short, the catch-all email function allows you to receive all incoming email that is addressed...
What is the detail for my SMTP and POP3 Server?
If your domain has already pointed to our NameServer, you can just use : mail.yourdomain.com If...
How to set up email with Outlook 2003?
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2003 to retrieve email from our mail server. ...
How to send email using PHP script?
For PHP, We provide pear mail using smtp authentication method , here is the code sample:...