How to set up email with Outlook 2002?
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2002 to retrieve email from our mail server.
- From the top menu, click on "Tools", Select "E-mail Accounts..." This will bring up the Outlook wizard.
- Select "Add a new e-mail account"
- For Server Type, select the POP3 radio button, click "Next"
- For Internet E-mail Settings (POP3), enter the following information :
- User Information
- For Your Name, enter the name you want to appear in outgoing emails
- For Email Address, enter your full email address (e.g., email@example.com)
- Server Information
- For incoming and outgoing mail server names, use mail.yourdomain.com for both text boxes
- Logon Information
- For User Name, enter your full email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For Password, enter your email account password
- Click "Finish"
Esta resposta lhe foi útil?
I could not open email using Outlook or any Mail Client
First, please make sure that your email account is created on our server. You can check this by...
What is SPF record and How to enable it?
SPF provides a way for a domain to tell the world that mail "from" that domain should...
How to setup email with Outlook 2007?
Configuring your email client: Outlook 2007 Open Outlook 2007. Click...
How do I send email from ASP using SMTP Authentication in ASP.NET?
Here is the code sample :...