How to set up email with Outlook 2002?
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2002 to retrieve email from our mail server.
- From the top menu, click on "Tools", Select "E-mail Accounts..." This will bring up the Outlook wizard.
- Select "Add a new e-mail account"
- For Server Type, select the POP3 radio button, click "Next"
- For Internet E-mail Settings (POP3), enter the following information :
- User Information
- For Your Name, enter the name you want to appear in outgoing emails
- For Email Address, enter your full email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Server Information
- For incoming and outgoing mail server names, use mail.yourdomain.com for both text boxes
- Logon Information
- For User Name, enter your full email address (e.g., email@example.com)
- For Password, enter your email account password
- Click "Finish"
Esta resposta lhe foi útil?
How to fix the problem: In Outlook, go to "Tools" and select "Email Accounts". Make sure "View...
SPF provides a way for a domain to tell the world that mail "from" that domain should...
Configuring your email client: Outlook 2007 Open Outlook 2007. Click...
Follow this instruction : Log into SeekDotNet webmail (http://mail.yourdomainname.com)...