How to set up email with Outlook 2002?
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2002 to retrieve email from our mail server.
- From the top menu, click on "Tools", Select "E-mail Accounts..." This will bring up the Outlook wizard.
- Select "Add a new e-mail account"
- For Server Type, select the POP3 radio button, click "Next"
- For Internet E-mail Settings (POP3), enter the following information :
- User Information
- For Your Name, enter the name you want to appear in outgoing emails
- For Email Address, enter your full email address (e.g., email@example.com)
- Server Information
- For incoming and outgoing mail server names, use mail.yourdomain.com for both text boxes
- Logon Information
- For User Name, enter your full email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For Password, enter your email account password
- Click "Finish"
War diese Antwort hilfreich?
Lesen Sie auch
We strictly do not allow the Bulk Mail sending, we will categorize the bulk mail sending as...
Basically email forwarding allows you to create a unique email account which will...
In short, the catch-all email function allows you to receive all incoming email that is addressed...
Open Outlook interface, and click on "Tools -> E-mail Accounts". Select "View or change...
Follow this instruction : Log into SeekDotNet webmail (http://mail.yourdomainname.com)...