How to set up email with Outlook 2002?
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2002 to retrieve email from our mail server.
- From the top menu, click on "Tools", Select "E-mail Accounts..." This will bring up the Outlook wizard.
- Select "Add a new e-mail account"
- For Server Type, select the POP3 radio button, click "Next"
- For Internet E-mail Settings (POP3), enter the following information :
- User Information
- For Your Name, enter the name you want to appear in outgoing emails
- For Email Address, enter your full email address (e.g., email@example.com)
- Server Information
- For incoming and outgoing mail server names, use mail.yourdomain.com for both text boxes
- Logon Information
- For User Name, enter your full email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For Password, enter your email account password
- Click "Finish"
War diese Antwort hilfreich?
Lesen Sie auch
What do you mean by Email Forwarding?
Basically email forwarding allows you to create a unique email account which will...
What is SPF record and How to enable it?
SPF provides a way for a domain to tell the world that mail "from" that domain should...
How do I keep a copy of emails on the server with Outlook?
Open Outlook interface, and click on "Tools -> E-mail Accounts". Select "View or change...
Do you allow Bulk Mail sending?
We strictly do not allow the Bulk Mail sending, we will categorize the bulk mail sending as...
How to setup email with Outlook 2007?
Configuring your email client: Outlook 2007 Open Outlook 2007. Click...