How to set up email with Outlook 2002?
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2002 to retrieve email from our mail server.
- From the top menu, click on "Tools", Select "E-mail Accounts..." This will bring up the Outlook wizard.
- Select "Add a new e-mail account"
- For Server Type, select the POP3 radio button, click "Next"
- For Internet E-mail Settings (POP3), enter the following information :
- User Information
- For Your Name, enter the name you want to appear in outgoing emails
- For Email Address, enter your full email address (e.g., email@example.com)
- Server Information
- For incoming and outgoing mail server names, use mail.yourdomain.com for both text boxes
- Logon Information
- For User Name, enter your full email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For Password, enter your email account password
- Click "Finish"
Was this answer helpful?
How do my email address user update their password?
Follow this instruction : Log into SeekDotNet webmail (http://mail.yourdomainname.com)...
What is the detail for my SMTP and POP3 Server?
If your domain has already pointed to our NameServer, you can just use : mail.yourdomain.com If...
Do you allow Bulk Mail sending?
We strictly do not allow the Bulk Mail sending, we will categorize the bulk mail sending as...
How to send email using PHP script?
For PHP, We provide pear mail using smtp authentication method , here is the code sample:...
How to increase mailbox size on SmarterMail?
To set or edit the mailbox size for an individual user in SmarterMail: 1.Login to the web...