How to set up email with Outlook 2002?
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2002 to retrieve email from our mail server.
- From the top menu, click on "Tools", Select "E-mail Accounts..." This will bring up the Outlook wizard.
- Select "Add a new e-mail account"
- For Server Type, select the POP3 radio button, click "Next"
- For Internet E-mail Settings (POP3), enter the following information :
- User Information
- For Your Name, enter the name you want to appear in outgoing emails
- For Email Address, enter your full email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Server Information
- For incoming and outgoing mail server names, use mail.yourdomain.com for both text boxes
- Logon Information
- For User Name, enter your full email address (e.g., email@example.com)
- For Password, enter your email account password
- Click "Finish"
Hjalp dette svar dig?
Instructions for requesting SBC Port 25 Filter Removal
1. Visit the following web site : http://help.sbcglobal.net/servabuse.php 2. You may be prompted...
What do you mean by Catch All Email?
In short, the catch-all email function allows you to receive all incoming email that is addressed...
How do I keep a copy of emails on the server with Outlook?
Open Outlook interface, and click on "Tools -> E-mail Accounts". Select "View or change...
I got Error 554 when send emails from Outlook
How to fix the problem: In Outlook, go to "Tools" and select "Email Accounts". Make sure "View...
How to set up email with Outlook 2003?
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2003 to retrieve email from our mail server. ...