How to set up email with Outlook 2002?
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2002 to retrieve email from our mail server.
- From the top menu, click on "Tools", Select "E-mail Accounts..." This will bring up the Outlook wizard.
- Select "Add a new e-mail account"
- For Server Type, select the POP3 radio button, click "Next"
- For Internet E-mail Settings (POP3), enter the following information :
- User Information
- For Your Name, enter the name you want to appear in outgoing emails
- For Email Address, enter your full email address (e.g., email@example.com)
- Server Information
- For incoming and outgoing mail server names, use mail.yourdomain.com for both text boxes
- Logon Information
- For User Name, enter your full email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For Password, enter your email account password
- Click "Finish"
Ha estat útil la resposta?
Configuring your email client: Outlook 2007 Open Outlook 2007. Click...
SPF provides a way for a domain to tell the world that mail "from" that domain should...
We strictly do not allow the Bulk Mail sending, we will categorize the bulk mail sending as...
For PHP, We provide pear mail using smtp authentication method , here is the code sample:...