How to set up email with Outlook 2003?
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2003 to retrieve email from our mail server.
From the top menu, click on "Tools", Select "Email Accounts..." This will bring up the Email Accounts wizard.
- Select "Add a new e-mail account", Click "Next"
- In the Server Type prompt, select "POP3". Click "Next"
- Fill in the values in the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) :
Your Name : The name you want to appear in outgoing emails
E-mail Address : The address you want to receive email from (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
User Name : Your full email address (e.g., email@example.com)
Password : Your email account password
Incoming mail server (POP3) : mail.yourdomain.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP) : mail.yourdomain.com
- Click "More Settings", then click on the "Outgoing Server" tab, please tick on the "My SMTP requires authentication"
- Click "OK" to bring you back to the Email Accounts dialog box
- Click "Next"
- Click "Finish"
Hai trovato questa risposta utile?
Please note, replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name. 1. Open Express. 2....
If your domain has already pointed to our NameServer, you can just use : mail.yourdomain.com If...
SPF provides a way for a domain to tell the world that mail "from" that domain should...
1. Visit the following web site : http://help.sbcglobal.net/servabuse.php 2. You may be prompted...
Basically email forwarding allows you to create a unique email account which will...