How to set up email with Outlook 2003?
Follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2003 to retrieve email from our mail server.
From the top menu, click on "Tools", Select "Email Accounts..." This will bring up the Email Accounts wizard.
- Select "Add a new e-mail account", Click "Next"
- In the Server Type prompt, select "POP3". Click "Next"
- Fill in the values in the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) :
Your Name : The name you want to appear in outgoing emails
E-mail Address : The address you want to receive email from (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org)
User Name : Your full email address (e.g., email@example.com)
Password : Your email account password
Incoming mail server (POP3) : mail.yourdomain.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP) : mail.yourdomain.com
- Click "More Settings", then click on the "Outgoing Server" tab, please tick on the "My SMTP requires authentication"
- Click "OK" to bring you back to the Email Accounts dialog box
- Click "Next"
- Click "Finish"
Hjalp dette svar dig?
Follow this instruction : Log into SeekDotNet webmail (http://mail.yourdomainname.com)...
How to fix the problem: In Outlook, go to "Tools" and select "Email Accounts". Make sure "View...
SPF provides a way for a domain to tell the world that mail "from" that domain should...
You have to enabled SMTP Authentication **Important - Always use this format firstname.lastname@example.org...